The Medical Equipment Distribution License (IDAK) is a legal and legitimate guarantee issued by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia that must be fulfilled by certain organizations or agencies that wish to have the right to distribute medical devices (AlKes).
Based on the capabilities of the distribution facilities of medical devices, the Medical Device Distributor Permits are grouped into 5 (five) types, namely:
1. Radiation Electromedical Medical Devices
2. Non-Radiation Electromedical Medical Devices
3. Sterile Non Electromedical Medical Devices
4. Non-Sterile Non-Electromedical Medical Devices
5. In Vitro Diagnostic Products
Want to know more?? Please contact us..
Forgotten your password? Enter your email address below to begin the reset process.